Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Christmas is over and with a blur. We did get a tree a few days after Chris's birthday. It was put up immediately, but it took a few days to get decorated. Owen really liked the lights once they were put on the tree. Once we went to Greenville, Keith was kind enough to allow Owen to see the lights up close.

Christmas eve, we exchanged gifts with my mom's family. Owen got to unwrap some presents. He really enjoyed the wrapping paper, of course.






Santa was very good to us this year. Owen got a lot of good toys and even a few clothes. There was no staying up late on Christmas eve for Owen. However, I managed to stay up entirely too late with my family playing Scrabble making the next morning feel even earlier. I did wait an hour before I woke up the other snoozers upstairs. I received the response, "8 o'clock, are you serious?" It was great when we did go in the living room and Owen was able to begin playing.























It is definitely nice to be able to relax now that things have begun to calm down. Owen is having to get used to not being held 24/7 like he was when we were in Greenville. We are trying out the exersaucer often and introducing new toys constantly. It seems that he is getting closer to sitting on his own like I mentioned yesterday. It is going to take more practice, but I think that he will become much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment