Monday, June 15, 2009

Still Waiting

Thumper Hoyt Carroll has still not arrived. We have less than 10 days left until the actual due date. Since I have nothing else to do being 9 months pregnant and it being almost 90 degrees outside, I have decided to attempt to keep a blog. We shall see how well I am able to keep it up to date.
We have another doctor appointment on Thursday morning. Hopefully, things will be a little bit further along than last week. I am all for this baby getting what it needs and hanging out, but I would really like for things to get underway close to the due date. I should not complain at all because in a month, we will not have any down time at all. Although anyone who knows me, knows that I have a hard time not being entertained at all times. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment